Thursday, November 01, 2012

WHAT DO I SAY?


Logged in today. After a long, long time. Suddenly realized that the entire process of posting blogs had changed. I had started working on a list of favourite songs. That had been abandoned just after I had started out. My last entry was in September last year. Since then, I have quit my full-time job with the Times of India - after a satisfying but long enough stint - to become a maverick all over again. Burp, my cocker spaniel son, has become a year older. Jack, the baby, has come into my life. I have moved into a bigger place: correction, a big place, the last one being small. Time has ticked away. It always does. Things have changed. They promise to change even further. That's the way life is. This blog will start. All over again. It needs to. It will.

No comments: